Turf Sir Walter Buffalo
Sir Walter Buffalo Turf DNA Certified is the ultimate Australian name in turf grass. It will grow in the shade just as easily as it will in full sun, and it has a lush, mild green colour and a soft, broad leaf. It is recommended for all lawns, both commercial and domestic in nature.
Needing just two to three hours of sunlight per day, it can grow in areas where other grasses fail, and it can also be mowed at a variety of heights to suit your circumstances. Its slower vertical growth rate means Sir Walter grass requires less frequent mowing than similar turf varieties. Sir Walter DNA Certified Turf has firmly planted itself as Australia's favourite lawn, with over 35 million metres being sold since it was first introduced in 1997.
Without a doubt, Sir Walter grass has proved to be the best performing lawn turf for our harsh Australian conditions, from the cool Tablelands, the dry west to the tropical north. No other lawn turf combines such a comprehensive range of attributes into one easy-to-care-for variety.
- Australia's Number 1 Buffalo Lawn - Australian Born and Bred
- Drought tolerant, tough, little mowing and fertilising, great in full sun and shade
- Disease and fungus resistant - Weed resistant and Self-repairing
- Salt tolerant - Environmentally friendly, soft to touch and low allergy
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity